|Grand Theft Auto|
If you have been charged with THEF2200 GRAND THEFT MOTOR VEHICLE you can call a Tampa Criminal Defense Attorney at 1-877-793-9290 and tell me your story.
Form Code: THEF2200
Florida Statute: 812.014.2C4
Level: Fel (Felony)
Description: GRAND THEFT MOTOR VEHICLE
Chapter 812 THEFT, ROBBERY, AND RELATED CRIMES
(2) (c) It is grand theft of the third degree and a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084, if the property stolen is:
1. Valued at $300 or more, but less than $5,000.
2. Valued at $5,000 or more, but less than $10,000.
3. Valued at $10,000 or more, but less than $20,000.
4. A will, codicil, or other testamentary instrument.
5. A firearm.
6. A motor vehicle, except as provided in paragraph (a).
7. Any commercially farmed animal, including any animal of the equine, bovine, or swine class, or other grazing animal, and including aquaculture species raised at a certified aquaculture facility. If the property stolen is aquaculture species raised at a certified aquaculture facility, then a $10,000 fine shall be imposed.
8. Any fire extinguisher.
9. Any amount of citrus fruit consisting of 2,000 or more individual pieces of fruit.
10. Taken from a designated construction site identified by the posting of a sign as provided for in s. 810.09(2)(d).
11. Any stop sign.
12. Anhydrous ammonia.